PURCHASE SERVICES, GOODS RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Order & Delivery
In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through IndAusbasket.com.au website, you agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the website for the products (the ‘Purchase Price’). Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through Valid Credit Card – Visa or Master Card using3rd party payment gateway services.
On payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by IndAus Basket, you will be issued with a receipt to order confirmation that the payment has been received and IndAus Basket may record your purchase details for future use.
IndAus Basket may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the products within 3 days (excluding frozen items) where the product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
Returns and Refund can not be accepted for any perishable goods.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided if you have simply changed your mind, you have made a wrong selection or found a cheaper item elsewhere.
- IndAus Basket offers 3 day return policy (excluding frozen items) on select Non-perishable items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information, not listed here, please contact IndAus Basket.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete; and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials including all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories, and any other documentation included with the original shipment, where applicable.
- Courier charges on returned items are Customer’s responsibility. IndAus Basket may match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s). For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, it is expected that upon inspection you will reject the delivery and hand the package back to the delivery personnel. If you do not notify IndAus Basket of damaged goods immediately upon delivery, no claim for return and/or compensation will be issued. IndAus Basket’s has sole discretion for credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns (except frozen items and perishable items) may be accepted by IndAus Basket at its sole discretion and on terms that IndAus Basket sees fit.
- IndAus Basket will not accept any returns without proof of the purchases. IndAus Basket recommends customers to keep a copy of receipt to prove the purchases.
IndAus Basket’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty’).
You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim’) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period’).
In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to IndAus Basket showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to IndAus Basket at email at email@example.com.
Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then IndAus Basket will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim. The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by IndAus Basket and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by IndAus Basket (the ‘Delivery Services’) through the use of their own delivery services (the ‘Delivery Service Providers’). IndAus Basket asks that you to inspect the items upon delivery and let the delivery person know right away. In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, kindly contact IndAus Basket or Sydney Murugan Pty Ltd immediately. Contact details are provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website.
IndAus Basket is committed to providing delivery within 3 days of orders placed. If we expect a delay in your order delivery, we will notify you (email and/or Phone) about your order status and expected delivery time, as soon as we can. All deliveries will be made only to the address as given by you at the time of Ordering and printed in the Order Confirmation note and that you or a person authorised by you will be available in-person to receive the delivery.
If you are not available during delivery, we can leave the order at your door if we have your written consent to do so prior to delivery. We will not be responsible if the parcel is reported as missing after delivering the order at your door with your written consent. If you are not available to receive the delivery and we have not received your written consent to leave the delivery at your door, then we will have to re-schedule the delivery. You will be paying for the delivery charges. Delivery charges are based on your delivery suburb.